Don't live with low water pressure – or no water at all!
Neither is any fun.
Both problems are often linked to issues with a well or water pump. Which is it? Or is the problem somewhere else?
Mechanical. Electrical. Iron buildup. Blockages. Any could be at fault.
Don't waste time guessing. Kelly James Service knows how to track the source of water problems. We'll find it, and fix it. We've been providing well and pump service in the Lake Country for more than 20 years.
If there's no water in your house, contact us to get your faucets flowing again. Or, let us boost your water pressure, so you don't have to worry about showering while the dishwasher is running.
Reasons you should have us come take a look at your Well System
- You are experiencing low water pressure
- You are experiencing fluctuating water pressure
- Seems like your pump is running very often
- Your pump is starting to make a lot of noise
- You are getting air in your water
- If you notice on your energy bill is higher than usual that can also be caused by your pump running more frequently than usual
- If when you run multiple fixtures you lose pressure
- Lastly if you have no water
Water is essential to life. We want you to have enough water to enjoy life, too.
My theory is...
"Low Water Pressure Causes High Blood Pressure."